Feedback from book club members who read Sean Roberts…
Good for a book club. I recommend discussion questions at the end.
Let’s start with (more to follow)…
General Book Club Questions
- “What was your initial reaction to the book? Did it hook you immediately, or take some time to get into?”
- “Do you think the story was plot-based or character driven?”
- “What was your favorite quote/passage?”
- “What made the setting unique or important? Could the story have taken place anywhere?”
- “Did you pick out any themes throughout the book?”
- Any “If/then” Questions
- “How credible/believable did you find the narrator to be? Did you feel like you got the ‘true’ story?”
- “How did the characters change throughout the story? How did your opinion of them change?”
- “How did the structure of the book affect the story?”
- “Which character did you relate to the most, and what was it about them that you connected with?”
- “How did you feel about the ending? What did you like, what did you not like, and what do you wish had been different?”
Questions Specific to Sean Roberts:
*Was Sean dreaming at the end of the story or was it real?*
- Does Roberts Cove actually exist?
- What about Britfieldstown?